Hi everyone :)

Hello everyone hope you're all having a splendid day ! Thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Natasha I'm 31 years a mother of 2 children and 4 fur babies Cat2Dog 

ive always felt different Ive always felt like there's something different about me,  I was never the same as the other kids,, still not the same as the adults now lol, I have always self diagnosed but , ive  recently been diagnosed professionally and they have confirmed I do haveautism which in all honesty is the biggest relief! Ive struggled with many aspects in my life and now I feel like it all makes sense , I've had very mixed emotions about my diagnosis but now all the struggles and misunderstandings about myself finally make sense and I'm so glad now I can try to understand more i look forward ti chatting with you all

Natasha xxx

• Hi Natasha, welcome to the forum. I am glad you now have better understanding of yourself with your diagnosis. For me, I found receiving my diagnosis as quite lucky, releiving and special because it explained so much and made me feel less of an outsider now I know more about myself and now the only thing I want to be is my own person by embracing who I am insted of following the crowd. I am a big fan of furry things [especially dogs] but animals as a whole are AMAZING. I even went to a farm for my birthday, spending most of the time sat in an enclosure of over 30 goats! 

Matilda :]