Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone hope you are all doing great today,, my name is Natasha and I am 31, I've recently had my diagnosis for autism and I'm struggling to find the words to explain how I feel,, I'm so emotional I'm so relived as all the struggles I've experienced all the wondering all the confusion now finally makes sense to me and i hope now i can find some support and I understand myself a bit more Blush

Just a quick hello anyway and a little bit about myself,  would be lovely to speak yo others, hope you all  have lovely day xx

Parents
  • Hi Natasha. 

I'm Sally. I'm 63, diagnosed last month! Reevaluating my life from a completely different perspective and having my struggles make more sense is a bewildering relief! I'm not sure how to move forward yet, early days for us both, with, hopefully, better times ahead where we are kinder to ourselves.  Xx take care

• Hi Natasha. 

I'm Sally. I'm 63, diagnosed last month! Reevaluating my life from a completely different perspective and having my struggles make more sense is a bewildering relief! I'm not sure how to move forward yet, early days for us both, with, hopefully, better times ahead where we are kinder to ourselves.  Xx take care

Children
No Data