Hey

Hey... I'm Glitters

I have asd and I love Disney and writing. Spend so much time watching Disney and writing

Parents
  • I love writing too, what sort of things do you write?

My favourite disney films are Bugs Life, Cars, Finding Nemo and High School Musical. What are yours

• Ooh what do you like to write? I like writing about my day kind of like a journal but I also love writing about monsters and adventure

Omg omg all are amaze!! I love Cars as well as 3.. my other faves are Tangled, Toy Story and I thought Reya was great too!

• That sounds really cool! I'm writing a novel atm about an autistic teenager but I write mainly for football and cricket magazines

I love Cars 3, Cruz is my favourite character, I think she's awesome! I bought my little one a big talking Cruz car

I havn't seen Tangled but I want to 

• That sounds really cool! I'm writing a novel atm about an autistic teenager but I write mainly for football and cricket magazines

I love Cars 3, Cruz is my favourite character, I think she's awesome! I bought my little one a big talking Cruz car

I havn't seen Tangled but I want to 

Children
  • Wowzer your novel sounds interesting! You write really well so I bet all your written work is amazing.

I love cars 3 as well, Cruz was a great character. Awh I wish I had a Cruz car haha! Your little one must have been happy with that Slight smile Defos watch tangled when you can it's a good film.