Hey !!

Heyyy! I'm new here, just recently joined. I got recommended to this from someone who is a part of the job centre so I thought I'd join. I'm newly diagnosed with autism since March 2021 & I'm also diagnosed with ADHD since October 2019

A little about me is that I REALLY enjoy art. I love to draw and create. Besides drawing, I love gaming and learning about history. My favourite show is She-Ra and The Princesses of Power (2018) 

I'm a little shy so hopefully you all make me feel welcome here Slight smile

• Hello and welcome! I;m not very good at art but I love adult paint by numbers and I like doing crafts, including making my own jewlerrey. i make beaded bracelets and necklaces

Hope you feel welcome here, its a nice place. Whats your favourite part of history?

• Hi,

Welcome. What do you like to draw? I like to draw but I'm not very good at it :) anyway welcome 

• Hello and welcome!!

What kind of drawing do you like to do? I love doing anything creative - drawing, writing, painting (at which I'm terrible), sculpture. I really enjoy doing illustrative style drawings and working with clay.

Haven't watched much of the She-ra reboot, but have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the couple of episodes I have watched. 

• hiya,

welcome! i really enjoy art too, although i am not very good at it, however it helps with my low mood so it really does have it's benefits.

Alisha xx