A HELLO EVERYONE, with a dash of HELP.

Hello everyone, i hope all is well with you all, and i hope that i can contact with someone for help and advice.

I’v been told i’m  taken advantage of by my LL. Its a matter regarding  Disrepair & general shoddy workmanship. 

Can ANYONE advice / point me me somewhere to get some proper help. TALK TO SOMEONE? The LL has taken an injection out on me!!

Thanks

Parents
  • injection

do you mean injunction? Is LL landlord?

A few questions.

• What is in disrepair and how did it become broken?
    • Shoddy workmanship on what?
    • Who did the work?
    • Did you request this work?
    • What are the terms of the injunction?
    • How is your land lord taking advantage?

I'd suggest your first port of call would be your local citizens advice bureaux.

• Hello peter. Very long story short. 
    I have been housed in a Housing Association property for the last 10 years that has cronic damp & mould.
    So bad that it has been condemned by a independent surveyor.

The damp, it has attacked all white goods,  so i cant cook / keep fresh food. I cant wash or dry clothes,

I have mobility issues, I cannot use my bath by myself incase i fall  & need adaptions to the property. Had an OT twice.IGNORE.  

The Land lord is dragging heels / ignoring / using my MH & Autis against me.  I have been sectioned because of this . On high amounts of meds.  Have lost access to my Children 

The Land lord  have a reputation employing the cheapest for corner cutting and sh*tty work.

i’m not to good explaining or too fast typing.   

• my advice is apply for legal aid (https://www.gov.uk/legal-aid) and get a lawyer. It sounds like you probably have a good case to sue your landlord and I expect you are a good candidate for legal aid but you need to speak to the legal aid service to find out if you can get funding and proper lawyer to be sure.

Reply Children
No Data