Just wondering if this resounds with anyone

Hello there I am a 44 year old female. I was wondering if the things I have been suffering with since a child could possibly be autistic/aspergers traits. 

I hate loud noises, have social anxiety, I get upset if the routine changes, I suffer with severe claustrophobia and yesterday had a melt down, I have many fears and phobias that are not rational to anybody else. I am a black and white thinker. I need reassurance that nothing bad is going to happen if my routine is changed. I could go on forever but what I am trying to say does this sound familiar to anyone else? 

Today I am exhausted. 

Parents
  • These things certainly sound like autistic traits and we'll all identify with some of them at least.  Phobias I have aplenty, for sure.  But whether this is ASD or something else only an assessment would tell you for sure.

• These things certainly sound like autistic traits and we'll all identify with some of them at least.  Phobias I have aplenty, for sure.  But whether this is ASD or something else only an assessment would tell you for sure.

Children
No Data