Just turned 16!!!

I just turned 16 soooo here I am ! Mums given me permission to be here. I basically join so I can get to no some more people BC I'm lonely as hell.

Anyway.....

Just a little bout me, I like music, fashion, hair styling, cooking, reading, photography and movies.

Got an asd diagnosis when I was 8 and a half didn't understand it much still don't tbh lmao just no it means I've got no friends and people think I'm a retard Rolling eyes NM my mum n dad thinks I'm the best lol.

I still have a few months of school to go but I'm counting down. Omg omg soooo close to escaping it can't wait!!!

Not sure what I'll do after school tho I've seen some people with asd can work and some can't. Not sure if I could. My mum wants me to do charity work with her so I'll prob end up doing that.

Parents
  • Welcome! I think that you're a great person. I'd rather have no friends, then be around disgusting people who calls others a retard. Even using that word to refer to someone shows how unintelligent they truly are, and I would not want to hang around anyone who says that about others. Spend your time doing what you're passionate about, and don't let anyone dim your light! 

• Welcome! I think that you're a great person. I'd rather have no friends, then be around disgusting people who calls others a retard. Even using that word to refer to someone shows how unintelligent they truly are, and I would not want to hang around anyone who says that about others. Spend your time doing what you're passionate about, and don't let anyone dim your light! 

Children
No Data