Introducing myself

Hello I'm Grace, just wanted to introduce myself here. I'm 25 and currently battling a few things, autism is at the top of the list always a constant battle with it/myself. Very draining. I also have a few other inconvenient things going on anxiety, ocd, anorexia to name a few. Also looking after my sick husband and our little girl. I'm tired haha. Be better after a good nights sleep. I've got a diagnosis of autism that was bloody stressful but worth the hassle in the end. Answered a lot I had wondered since my teens, so that's good. I don't really understand a lot of it though so I thought I'd come here to seek and find out more. Be nice to meet others in the same boat as well. My daughter is being a little pain at the moment, she won't go to sleep. It's, but mummy I'm not tired, haha love her so much! Look forward to meeting and getting to know you all. Slight smile

• Hi Grace...welcome. Sounds like you have a lot going on. I hope you get that good night's sleep soon. My daily energy levels are non exsistent as my life is so full on also, so I get it :)