Hello :)

Hi there, my name is Rebecca and I was diagnosed with asd a few years back because I was a little bit different and found certain things hard and it turned out it was asd so that was mega confusion... Still a lot of confusion lol but things are a little better now that I know! I do still find speaking with people hard, I'm much closer with animals than people lol less stressful! And change can be hard to adjust to and my oversensitivity to pain is uncomfortable at the best of times! But I'm told I'm a nice and honest girl so that's nice to know! 

I've also got a few other things like ocd and anxiety but I manage those. Asd is my main issue everything I do to improve myself goes bad and I've been to a few support groups but they made things worse! I did get help from the autistic society for a few months but my anxiety got triggered so I don't now.

People with asd often obsess about certain things, well for me it's horses! Always has been since I was like 4! I love horses Racehorse I have 3 horses currently... 

• Jasmine
  • Luna
  • Chocolate

They are all cuties! Heart️ and I make a fuss over them every day. I'm lucky enough to live on a farm/ranch so I've been surrounded by horses since the day I was born. My dad isn't a horse person but mum loves them, so I guess I followed after her!

I've done championships in the past which was incredibly stressful, especially on the times I lost! I've won 2 so far. Once with Jasmine and once with my old horse Destiny, sadly she passed away. I loved her so much she was my favourite.

When I'm not riding... I like to be outside in nature, I like to do creative writing and sometimes I help my dad and brothers in the garage lol. Can't say I enjoy it much though! Stuck out tongue closed eyes

I have my family, don't really talk much never know what to say and I feel uncomfortable with them. Also why I've no friends. I have my horses though and they are my best friends! I can be myself with them and won't get judged or made fun of, school springs to mind here!

I'm not in a great position with the asd and my other problems at the moment. Hoping to get back to myself soon though.

Until then I thought I'd come here. I've lurked for a long time and had the join and don't join in my head for ages. But I decided tonight I would give it a go.

I realise this is a super long message. Sorry about that! If you read right to the end though you have my respect, my thanks and just got a hug Hugging

Parents Reply Children