Intro

Hello, I'm Angelina "Angel",

I'm not new to autism but in the last couple of years I've been feeling the pressures of autism, it's been overwhelming and now I feel as if it's strangling me. I'm not sure I explain myself right. I try. There's been a lot of change in the last couple of years, lost my dad, had cancer and I've got severe depression and anxiety disorders which affects me badly at times. I have a little baby girl, I find being a mum hard work and overwhelming. I did have a boyfriend, he was my rock and my support but as soon as I said I was pregnant he ran, haven't seen him since then. My autism and other problems are really bad. I have sensory problems, hate change, can't make friends and I can't work. I'm a loser basically. Because of the autism I don't feel hungry or thirsty, I have frequent hospital admissions for fluids. I've been to the GP and there offering some support but only for the depression and anxiety but I think my main problem is autism related but I can't find the help for it. 

Any advice is welcome. I tried calling the national autistic society but my anxiety gets so bad I feel I'll choke. I'm in a bad way and I feel trapped like I can't get out.

Parents
  • I don't use it myself, but I've seen YouTubers talk about Tiimo, which is an app where daily reminders/alarms can be set for activities such as drinking. On the website, the annual subscription is £22.49.

The link is: https://www.tiimoapp.com/

You've had a lot of problems recently, but you don't sound like a loser. You've got a charming profile picture.

• I don't use it myself, but I've seen YouTubers talk about Tiimo, which is an app where daily reminders/alarms can be set for activities such as drinking. On the website, the annual subscription is £22.49.

The link is: https://www.tiimoapp.com/

You've had a lot of problems recently, but you don't sound like a loser. You've got a charming profile picture.

Children
  • Thanks for the suggestion and link, but I have tried this before and unfortunately it didn't work for me. It reminded me but I don't feel hungry and thirsty so it wasn't much help. 

Thank you, that's my little star :) she's with me wherever I go.