All about me, Eddie ******* [Edited by moderator]

Hi! My name’s Eddie. I’m an eighteen year old man with many, and I mean MANY interests. I’ll list twenty-four of them. My favourite movies are Electric Dreams, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Coneheads, Raya and the Last Dragon, Lilo & Stitch, Abominable, Whiplash and The Mask, my favourite TV shows are Brum, Dig & Dug With Daisy, Art Attack, Zzzap, ReBoot, Rosie & Jim (the John Cunliffe era only), Tots TV and ChuckleVision and my favourite bands are Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Talk Talk, ABBA, Backstreet Boys, Girls Aloud, Toto, Five Star and Videokids.

I have many more interests, such as Christian England, my favourite YouTuber as well as logos, VHS tapes, music, TV shows, movies, comedy and adverts, but we’d be here for eternity if I listed them all! I’m also very good at telling jokes, but more on this later. I attend [removed by moderator], and I am currently doing Level 1 Media and Music, which is the best course for me as it allows me to work alongside all of my interests, and gain some new ones. I’ve also made a lot of new friends, which is nice, as many of them share the same interests as me.

In my personal life, I have a brother called Alex and a sister called Miranda, both older than me, a lot of people think I look like the late Mark Hollis from Talk Talk, which is a resemblance I’m proud to bear and I live in Twickenham, which is the home of rugby and, as such, the home of a lot of drunk people before, after and during a game! My street does get quite rowdy at times!

I’d be interested to know if anyone reading this shares the same or similar interests to me. I’m always happy to make new friends, so you can interact with me through my Twitter, which is [removed by moderator], if you’d like to know anything else about me or discuss my interests.

And, as promised, here’s a joke:

Mark Hollis, Shakira and Quasimodo were all nominated for different awards based on their appearance. Hollis was to be the most handsome man, Shakira was to be the prettiest woman and Quasimodo was to be the ugliest man. So they got their results. Hollis said “I knew I was the most handsome man”, Shakira said “I knew I was the prettiest woman” and Quasimodo said “Who is Boris Johnson?”.

Parents
  • Welcome Eddie :) You have great taste.. my daughter loves Lilo and Stitch and anything Disney. I think I must have watched Raya with her at least 50 times now haha! I listen to music but not loud I'm sensitive to sound. I like abba as well and like it's my life by talk talk. Do you like Duran Duran? One of my favourite older groups my mum loved them as well. Great job on making friends, that's something I've always found difficult haha. Either that or I'm repellent haha.

Ha, I liked your joke! :)

• Yes, I like Duran Duran. My favourite song by them is "Save A Prayer". They had a good rapport with Talk Talk back in the day. 

And your daughter has a very good taste in movies! 

Reply Children