What did everyone do to day

I went for a walk today 

Parents
  • I started a new job two weeks ago.  So I had an awful 9 to 5 job today, literally!

I got up at 7:15am, had breakfast, caught a bus at 8:33am.  The bus journey was awful, full of smelly and coughing people.  9am started office work,. Work is still mostly training, it is so boring and tedious, I'm trying to get used to hideous computer systems and processes.  10am I had a management meeting which confirms that I'm doing very badly compared with the other younger trainees.  I seem to be going backwards.

5pm left work.  5:25pm had another awful bus journey.  8:45pm went supermarket shopping just before it closed.  Thankfully the supermarket was almost empty, but the last minute bargains on expiry date foods were very disappointing, eg £2 food reduced to £1.69. I was hoping to find half price food 

I'm starting to feel suicidal again.

• I started a new job two weeks ago.  So I had an awful 9 to 5 job today, literally!

I got up at 7:15am, had breakfast, caught a bus at 8:33am.  The bus journey was awful, full of smelly and coughing people.  9am started office work,. Work is still mostly training, it is so boring and tedious, I'm trying to get used to hideous computer systems and processes.  10am I had a management meeting which confirms that I'm doing very badly compared with the other younger trainees.  I seem to be going backwards.

5pm left work.  5:25pm had another awful bus journey.  8:45pm went supermarket shopping just before it closed.  Thankfully the supermarket was almost empty, but the last minute bargains on expiry date foods were very disappointing, eg £2 food reduced to £1.69. I was hoping to find half price food 

I'm starting to feel suicidal again.

Children
No Data