I'm 25, jobless, and very depressed

I can't get a job because I live in the middle of nowhere and don't drive. No gym or any reason to go outside when living here. I want to move out but people won't allow me to rent anywhere without having a job. I have enough savings to pay for rent but that doesn't matter to them. So I'm losing money being in a place I hate. Also hate my family and this country.

Parents
  • I was in that hamster wheel, before. However, it took the past eighteen years of growing up and realisation to see that it was a case of mindset.

From my estimation, conventional work isn't for us. They're trying to push forward an unwelcome agenda in the Workplace. Perhaps Podcasting would be a better outlet.

Anyway, the first step is to learn to drive. Whenever I was your age, I hadn't passed the driving test. Like yourself, I thought that the World was against me. But I taught myself how to drive; I passed the driving test, aged 28. Now, I'm handling the roads as well as possible.

Have you got a trusted relative who can supervise you; while you drive? You would save a fortune without driving instructors. Plus, it might build up your confidence better. Whenever I had instructors, to begin with, I was none the wiser.

Anyway, don't give up until the miracle happens.

• I was in that hamster wheel, before. However, it took the past eighteen years of growing up and realisation to see that it was a case of mindset.

From my estimation, conventional work isn't for us. They're trying to push forward an unwelcome agenda in the Workplace. Perhaps Podcasting would be a better outlet.

Anyway, the first step is to learn to drive. Whenever I was your age, I hadn't passed the driving test. Like yourself, I thought that the World was against me. But I taught myself how to drive; I passed the driving test, aged 28. Now, I'm handling the roads as well as possible.

Have you got a trusted relative who can supervise you; while you drive? You would save a fortune without driving instructors. Plus, it might build up your confidence better. Whenever I had instructors, to begin with, I was none the wiser.

Anyway, don't give up until the miracle happens.

Children
No Data