New here - self-diagnosed and introducing myself

Hi everyone, I'm new here so thought I'd do an introduction!

For background I'm 25 and married to my wonderful husband (30), and I'm the owner of a beautiful ex-racing greyhound called Isaac. Kpop (Ateez for any fellow fans!) and Pokemon are my main interests, but also medical conditions/medicine in general and the books of Anne Rice.  Like many of you I've been recycled through the mental health system many times since my early teens with diagnoses that went only partway towards explaining my skills, challenges and profile as a person. My latest dx a few years ago was inconclusive, highlighting a few EUPD traits. Didn't seem right to me. Did a lot of research, talked to husband and friends, had multiple epiphanies I concluded autism seemed like a definite possibility. 

Knowing that the NHS waiting list is a total hellfire right now, I decided I would seek a private autism assessment. I found the right place to assess me in October, and have completed an initial childhood developmental questionnaire with them (my mother also completed one). After speaking to the person assessing me on several screening calls, and going through my childhood information together, she concluded that that I would likely meet the criteria for diagnosis. We agreed that I should undergo a full assessment and it's in 4 weeks' time.

I'm unbelievably nervous!

It's taking place over zoom for pandemic reasons. I'm both happy and worried about this. I found our initial phonecalls very challenging - on the screening calls I clammed up, got tearful at points, she had to repeat herself quite a lot, all the good stuff. 

I don't hold up well when I'm being asked lots of questions and tend to panic-answer, or freeze up.The full assessment will be underpinned by the DISCO format and for obvious reasons there isn't much info I can see online that will tell me what it entails, and the lack of ability to plan ahead is driving me mad. I've compiled pages and pages of notes so hopefully I can refer back to those if I freeze up and can't talk. Still, I'm really happy to have even gotten this far, and be taking steps towards understanding a lot more about myself.

Anyways, hello, nice to meet you. Looking forward to getting more involved and hopefully I'll be able to post a positive update after my assessment in February