anyone want to be friends?

hi i'd like someone who i can be friends with and just relate on certain stuff as i'm often masking and generally don't have many friends. 

i'm 17 years old, primarily identifying as female- i use she/they pronouns.

i'm bisexual

i like going for walks

i like fidgets like tangles :)

i'm very interested in mental health, neurodiversity and psychology. 

i'm currently studying for my a levels

i'm one of those autistics who eat the same food everyday lol

i spend a lot of time on tiktok

i'm recovering from mental illness

• HI, it's was really nice to see your post, I am always looking for a friend who I can truly relate too aswell because all my other friends don't understand me very much and it's nice to come on this site and for once be understood. Welcome to the forum ! :]

• Hi, I’m 20. I’m studying Counselling, so psychology comes into that too. I like walks too when it’s not cold! :) 

• heeey soo my knowledge of psychology is from personal experience of mental health problems, social media and magazines/bookazines which is probably the most credible out of the 3 lol. 

i've read the Psychology Now volume 4 issue except i can't figure out how often it is released oops. i read it from cover to cover and my favourite part was an article on finding meaning on suffering demonstrating how a psychologist developed a therapy called logatherapy which is based on the idea of finding meaning in suffering. 

i'm currently reading the the Psychology and You magazine which is in the same style except again i can't figure out how often it is released. 

for christmas, my older sister's present to me was that she will put £10 in my bank account a month till september to buy a psychology magazine lol so yea if you have any suggestions let me know.

i'd like to learn about memory- sounds good.

sorry i'm rambling. 

i currently do biology, chemistry and maths a levels. i do regret it- i used to think i "wanted" to do medicine which i just chose as i didn't see my life ending in anything other than suicide. sorry a bit morbid- i am slowly getting better. i don't particularly enjoy my a levels. i suppose maths can be good when you understand it. it's my best out of the 3. biology and chemistry are meh/basically hard. the neurosciencey section was alright though. in fact, i first thought i wanted to do neuroscience at uni. 

i just realised i didn't include- i've actually applied to study psychology at uni and i'm hoping to become a clinical psychologist :). 

generally, i'd love to know more about neurodiversity to also help me understand myself as well so yea if i can find anything on that then yea i'd like to read it within the next few months. because i anyway enjoy reading psychology i'm hoping i won't be at a disadvantage at uni because of my lack of psychology a level.

autileaf :)

• Haha nice!

I eat a kelloggs nutty chocolate cereal, it is so good.

• Hiya,

I am 17 too

what part of psychology do you enjoy the most? I am currently studying it for a level and I think I want to do it at uni because it is just so amazing. I think my favorite thing that we have studied so far is definitely memory.

Alisha xx

• Hi, I’m 20 and also looking for friends. I wouldn’t mind learning about psychology. I’m a film student so it might even help me with writing characters

• hii! haha it's a cereal from lidl called pillows. i don't know why i like it so much lol but i have it everyday, every morning, usually in the evening too oops. 

• Hi. Welcome to the forum. I hope you make some friends here.

Out of interest, what food is it that you always eat?!