Hii ^-^

Hey I'm Lolly. I'm 23 and have autism and a few other things which drs felt I might have, not sure I agree with a lot of it but it's okay. They did try to give me pills and therapeutic sessions but there was no way I was ever doing any of that. I don't like going out and pills always give me bad tummy ache. I haven't left the house for 2 years now, nearly 3. My mum and dad don't like it and are always telling me I should go out and get some fresh air. But I have bad anxiety and get panic attacks, last time I went out I had a really bad one, thought I was going to die. So I haven't been out since and I don't intend to ever again. I'm happy inside my room, it's my safe space and I feel happy and safe in there. I have my toys and have so many movies to watch, I've also been checking out MI High on iPlayer which is one of my favourite TV series ever! Lol I could watch it forever, and probably will. I thought I'd come here because though my mum and dad are amazing and supportive they don't really understand me. They try to put a lot of pressure on me and that makes me stressed and anxious. I also feel lonely, I have no friends or anyone else to talk to, definitely no one who understands me. 

So hello I hope we can be friends. ^-^

Parents
  • Hi, I’m Abi. I’m 20 and I’ve been reading a lot of posts on here but I related to what you said the most. Although I do leave the house, I get extreme anxiety about everything and I really have to hype myself up to go out. I completely get what you said about people not understanding you, I feel that so much. (I also used to love MI High when I was younger, it’s such a good series!!)

• Firstly welcome!

I'm sorry you get anxiety I know that feeling. It sucks at the best of times. It's great you do go out though, that takes a lot of courage so you should be proud of yourself

I find people and interaction confusing, throws me every time.

It's great isn't it! I could watch it forever...

• Firstly welcome!

I'm sorry you get anxiety I know that feeling. It sucks at the best of times. It's great you do go out though, that takes a lot of courage so you should be proud of yourself

I find people and interaction confusing, throws me every time.

It's great isn't it! I could watch it forever...

Children
No Data