have i missed anything from my diagnosis list

Hi everyone, I made a post here a few days ago about writing a list of autistic traits as my GP asked me to. I would love to get some feedback about anything that I have missed. My list so far is:

• Often feel socially anxious- find it hard to be in big groups and feel exhausted after social interactions 
  • Loud noises are painful and can feel overwhelming-as a child I was upset by the vacuum and hand dryers in bathrooms 
  • Sensitivity to bright lights in classrooms 
  • Find it hard to organise myself and finish tasks 
  • Preference for being alone 
  • Obsessive interests- interests are really intense and specialized and I can talk about them for ages without meaning to. My special interests are books, crystals and plants
  • Masking- putting on different personalities depending on who I’m with, only being relaxed when I am home which makes me feel drained after being around people for a long period of time
  • Preparing conversions or phrases ahead of time
  • I can not sleep if there is another noise in the room such as a ticking clock, and I also tend to sleep quite a lot due to feeling worn out after social interactions.
  • I force myself to make eye contact with other people even if it makes me uncomfortable, and I never really know how long is enough or when to look away 
  • Have problems with keeping my emotions regulated and controlled 
  • Meltdowns 
  • Stimming- tapping my fingers, flapping my hands, moving my pen around, twisting jewellery etc
  • Repetitive eating- eat the same thing every day or repeat it throughout the week 
  • Seeming blunt or rude or not interested in people without meaning to 
  • Having similar routine everyday and becoming very anxious if it changes without my permission 
  • Observing and imitating those around me
  • Hyper empathy and highly sensitive person 
  • Dislike of change 

also just to add, I'm 16 and a girl. Thanks for any help you can give!