New here

Hi, I'm new to this. I have Autism and also have Tourettes Syndrome aswell, i would like to chat to other people on the spectrum and get to know what they enjoy doing and if they have the same/similar interests to myself. I would love to find some new people Blushand make new friends Slight smile

Parents
  • Hello,

I have never before intaracted with someone with Tourettes , though I heard about it, once, watching Bio Hackers

to be truthful, I met only 2 autistic that I know of, in RL, for a short moment in my life.

there is a lot of of what you are looking for happening here, though getting used to the forum, and how people interact, take some time to figure it out

I am using it actively for 3 months now

• Hello,

I have never before intaracted with someone with Tourettes , though I heard about it, once, watching Bio Hackers

to be truthful, I met only 2 autistic that I know of, in RL, for a short moment in my life.

there is a lot of of what you are looking for happening here, though getting used to the forum, and how people interact, take some time to figure it out

I am using it actively for 3 months now

Children
No Data