Hello ️

Hi I've been thinking about joining for a while but couldn't make up my mind so today thought I give it a try and see how it goes. I was diagnosed very early but am finding living with Autism difficYellow heartult now that I'm older (I'm 15 and a half). I find difficulties in so much, school is very big and frightening, my grades aren't great and I can't ask for help. I feel very isolated and sometimes depresssed. I cut myself, don't mean to, it just happens and makes me feel better about things but my arms look horrible now. I have a lot of sensory issues which I find hard to deal with. I can't wash my hair because of this so it's pretty rank at times but my mum washes it for me, she's super good like that. I do have special interests though: in nature, photography, the body and cats. Here's my cat Yellow heartSowball Yellow heart:)

I love my cat. I also am very close with my little brother Math, he's just lovely and we get on so well. He's the only person other than mum who I feel able to hug. Math and I play games together, we colour and we eat cookies lol have lots of fun!

I am a bit worried about life after school. I can't speak to people so getting a job will be really hard and I want kids but how would I ever cope with that? And I'm worried about my depression and cutting myself but I can't speak to anyone so I don't know what to do :( I do know it's getting worse and it makes me feel really bad. Some days I have no motivation and feel so sad

If anyone else has felt this way I'd love it if we could speak please.

Parents Reply Children
No Data