Jessica Says Hi

Hi everyone! My name's Jessica and I'm 18 years old(turning 19 in January). I'm a cisgender girl and my pronouns are She/Her♀️. I'm asexualSpadesPurple heart & aromanticBow and arrowGreen heart. I'm ChineseMan with gua pi mao and I can speak CantoneseFlag hk, EnglishFlag gb & MandarinFlag cn fluently.

My MBTI type is INFJ-T and I'm an Enneagram Type 4. I'm currently a student in Art & DesignPencil2 and I aspire to become a professional artist & illustratorArt. I also want to study, work and eventually settle in the countryside of FinlandFlag fi.

Some of my obsessions include Thomas the Tank EngineSteam locomotive, wind chimesWind chime, deerDeer, listsNotepad spiral, the Dark & Light Academia aestheticsCoffee, and the natural sceneries in AutumnMaple leaf & WinterSnowflake. Even though I've already shown signs since early childhood, I didn't receive my official diagnosis of ASD until the age of 17. I struggle with depression, anxiety, a specific phobia & OCD too but trust me I'm trying my best! I might get very opinionated, sound very awkward, type extremely long-winded texts and use lots of emojis so please forgive me for thatJoy!

Parents Reply Children
No Data