Not being able to cope with work

Hello,

I just need some help and advice. I am really struggling to cope with going to work anymore. It is not specifically this job, although it has been an absolute nightmare since I went back last week.

It is work in general, I got my first job in 2008 and since then I can only think of maybe 3-4 months in my life where I was generally happy in a job. I have had over 30 jobs in that time and I can't cope with any of them. I have had multiple nervous breakdowns caused by work. Some jobs I have just hid in the toilet because I cant face anyone. 

When I am at work I am a completely different person to when I am on holiday or between jobs. I come home and I can't even be myself at home, I just get worse and worse. Its like someone turned up a dial and all my most difficult autistic symptoms are dialled up to 100 if that makes sense. When I am off work I am so much more me. Looking back through my life a lot of my worst times and meltdowns have been triggered by work ( Thats not to say I dont struggle when Im off work, I do alot. Its just that work amplifies it if that makes sense)

I can't not work as I have rent and bills to pay and a wife and child to support. My wife's buisness is struggling at the moment so most of the wage earning responsibility falls on me 

I feel trapped as I can't stop working but I can't carry on working

Is there any charities that offer employment support and advice for autistic people? Or does anyone here have any coping techniques I could use? I am still waiting for my diagnosis so I can't access any support payments or anything 

Sorry for the long post, just not sure what to do or how to deal with this situation