Leaving-not what I needed

Asked for help and my post got taken down. I had a trigger warning in the title and censored the ONE word that was triggering. In the post i mentianed that i was being silenced outside due to people not understanding me and me not understanding me and i mentioned how this made me feel. I felt cut off and walled in and you took my post down. I had posted it in the mental health topic. Im done. I came here for help because im autistic and this is part of my autism. So i'm going because you just showed me that no one wants to hear me and no one will hear me. 

Parents
  • I want to hear you. Even when I can't reply, or don't fully understand people's perspective, hearing what you all have to say still helps me understand. I have successfully overcome the thing that we are apparently not allowed to talk about, and when it is appropriate, am always available to first show you why (irrespective of your personal beliefs) it's quite likely to be a from the fat into the fire situation, and how that understanding tends to remove the psychological blockages that lead you to that place.

This site has a whole bunch of people ranging from small minded and manipulative in their aspect, (you know who you are!) and truly big hearted and clear thinking (they probably aren't so quick to self-identify!). 

But we are ALL (afaik) Autists, and as such by reading our drivel and picking out the good bits, whilst cheerfully accepting that not everyone is nice and helpful even if they are trying to be, you can get some utility out of this site.

I already like your passion and honesty! And I'd like to think that we might be able to help you if you can find a way to ask that does not offend the more sensitive souls...  

• I want to hear you. Even when I can't reply, or don't fully understand people's perspective, hearing what you all have to say still helps me understand. I have successfully overcome the thing that we are apparently not allowed to talk about, and when it is appropriate, am always available to first show you why (irrespective of your personal beliefs) it's quite likely to be a from the fat into the fire situation, and how that understanding tends to remove the psychological blockages that lead you to that place.

This site has a whole bunch of people ranging from small minded and manipulative in their aspect, (you know who you are!) and truly big hearted and clear thinking (they probably aren't so quick to self-identify!). 

But we are ALL (afaik) Autists, and as such by reading our drivel and picking out the good bits, whilst cheerfully accepting that not everyone is nice and helpful even if they are trying to be, you can get some utility out of this site.

I already like your passion and honesty! And I'd like to think that we might be able to help you if you can find a way to ask that does not offend the more sensitive souls...  

Children
No Data