Kids Shows

I find myself enjoying shows aimed at younger children and I have no idea why. I have a younger brother who’s 3 and sometimes I’ll put something on Disney+ and say that its for him but really I just enjoy watching them. There’s a show called Bluey that I just find so entertaining and I didnt know if this was just a me thing or if other people found that certain things spark their interest or attention that aren’t necessarily ‘normal’

• I remembered watching 'Cow and Chicken' one Sunday morning, on CITV, whenever I was at Final Year in Uni. It was mad as a bag of fish. Smiley

• I like Bluey I do remember laughing when they were trying to hit fleas off of the the Dad and one of them shouted to go get a cricket bat. There are some subtle laughs aimed at adults too. During my late teens/20s I watched SpongeBob all the time(I was already quite old when it started), we even went to watch the first movie at the cinema, I think there was a Grandma there who thought me and my friend must’ve been stoned or on something the amount we were laughing

• My little boy loves Disney Cars and I find myself loving it too, especially the third one

When I was 20 I used to love High School Musical and I used to get bullied and made fun of so much for still liking it at that age but it didn't put me off. I still enjoy watching it now! 

• I guess autistic people are more likely to like what they like rather than what people think they should.  There are kids programmes I like and I am definitely not a kid!!! 
    Enjoy!