JacquesG

Hello, I am Jack in Surrey. I am starting a level two certificate in Understanding Autism and a few of you might have seen me attending Surrey Resource Centre online through ASPIRE.

I received my diagnosis of autism in America and believe there is a genetic link as one person I met, a parent, asked for genetic research with her son who had been diagnosed with autism and the scientists found a significant marker.

I read an article on autism in TouchStone magazine but I no longer have a subscription. Pathological demand avoidance has been an alternative model to my understanding of autism.

I work at an autism school as a cleaner and wish to attend the Surrey meet-up happening this Saturday. After work on Thursday I believe National Autism Society will host a Zoom call through ASPIRE.

My response to transcendental meditation mentions that I have experience with this . But I also studied computer science to begin with artificial intelligence at university when eighteen years of age. I dropped from the course in computer networking and started university in America with sociology but withdrew to instead study dianetics with scientology. I am now up to book two, Dianetics 55! This is being studied alongside the level two certificate in understanding autism.

I studied Kabbalah from an early age which brought me to christianity in the United States of America. At the moment, I have not renewed my subscription to study in the United Kingdom.

I like to play Genshin Impact and have played RuneScape before. Growing up with Battersea adventure playground, I contrast this to the great outdoors of France. One site is a playground whereas the other site is a park. The differences are that in a park there are not as many rules and regulations. A playground can provide more fun and entertainment than a park can. Any similarities belong with the sense of exploration. I have read the saying in the video game, Genshin Impact that every adventurer is an explorer at heart.

Parents Reply Children
No Data