Recently diagnosed at 31 with autism. Not very supported and finding it all very overwhelming as I also have bpd

Hello. 

Urm I was 31 years old when I was diagnosed as being autistic. I also previously been diagnosed with bpd. And incorrectly diagnosed  and medicated with bipolar. 

I am actually very happy in my life. I am now 32 and just got married to my person  who is 37 and only just got diagnosed himself as being autistic. I have a job I am supported and excelling in. I am renting a nice house with my husband. I have a few close friends and I do have a family of sorts. 

But in my sense of self I just dont feel right. Not that I know how to feel right is. I'm just so tired. My whole body aches and my mind is screaming. 

I dont understand. I just cant stop feeling this way. I just want to cry and scream. I think I'm angry and frustrated and I dont know how to quieten my head and embrace myself and reconnect and feel calm .

Thanks for listening 

Parents
  • Hello,

This really struck a cord with me. I am 34 and found out I may be autistic a year ago. Still waitng for my official diagnosis.

I have a lovely supportive wife and a lovely little boy and a nice house. I am happy
    I just dont know how to switch off my brain and how to stop those awful moments when i melt down on people or sit quitley overwhelmed with anxieties.
    Im just looking to talk to other people liek me

• Hello,

This really struck a cord with me. I am 34 and found out I may be autistic a year ago. Still waitng for my official diagnosis.

I have a lovely supportive wife and a lovely little boy and a nice house. I am happy
    I just dont know how to switch off my brain and how to stop those awful moments when i melt down on people or sit quitley overwhelmed with anxieties.
    Im just looking to talk to other people liek me

Children
No Data