Hello

Hello,

My name is Sarah I'm 25years old and live in wales. I have two children one girl and a boy. My partner tries his best to understand and support my autism.

I'm high functioning on the spectrum also social anxiety and PTSD from a lot of trauma from child hood bullying to adulthood bullying and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

trusting people and believing they are my friend is a huge struggle for me. a lot of people have hurt me in the past.

I struggle with some English words as I went through the welsh mainstream in school .I'm also not great with welsh even though I went through 12years of being taught welsh!

I love animals and love being able to help people if I can I try my hardest to understand and support my friends and family. 

I have worked on a equine assisted therapy yard helping children and adults on the spectrum as well as different disabilities along side a speech and language therapist (I looked after the horses and other animals but had the pleasure of working long side my employer when we had visits) 12years to 16years old.

I then worked on my own for a little while rescuing and rehabilitating horses and then rehoming them I was 16years to 19years old. 

I then joined college where I studied level 2 equine care and management at 18years old and also worked in the caring community for a year and a bit. 

and then things went downhill with my mental health and I stopped working I burnt myself out working and caring for other people and creatures. I did not take care of myself.