STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • The Bluebelly Railway is a steam railway that run's from East Grumblestead to Edenbricks.

The trains that run on the Bluebelly Railway need 500 tons of horse manure to keep it going for four hours.

The horse manure is shovelled into the boiler by a stoker.

The railway passes through Parsnips Wood, one of the great beauty spots in Sussex where flowers with spikes sticking out of them abound.

The railway does run through the middle of a boarding school dormitory on the way, this mean's that boys have to be content with a train running right through their dormitory going right pass their beds. The train then leave's the dormitory and goes along the corridor, and when it does  people have to cling to the side of the walls, even hang onto the ceiling. This is nothing that the headmaster can deal with because the Bluebelly Railway isn't his business, it belong's to the Red Banana Steam Railway Company.

It is a real novelty going for a train ride that take's you right through the middle of a boarding school dormitory, where people who lookout of the windows can catch a glimpse of the boys changing into their pyjamas even pillow biting.

The train leave's the corridor by climbing out of one of the windows, taking the railway with it. The railway then climb's down a brick wall and through the courtyard.

At the far end of the courtyard the railway leaves the school grounds and crosses's farmland, treading all over the crops, even running right through pig farms.

Some of the carriages on trains that run on the Bluebelly Railway have no  floor, which mean's that passengers have to hang onto the ceiling, otherwise they could fall right down onto the line.

• The Bluebelly Railway is a steam railway that run's from East Grumblestead to Edenbricks.

The trains that run on the Bluebelly Railway need 500 tons of horse manure to keep it going for four hours.

The horse manure is shovelled into the boiler by a stoker.

The railway passes through Parsnips Wood, one of the great beauty spots in Sussex where flowers with spikes sticking out of them abound.

The railway does run through the middle of a boarding school dormitory on the way, this mean's that boys have to be content with a train running right through their dormitory going right pass their beds. The train then leave's the dormitory and goes along the corridor, and when it does  people have to cling to the side of the walls, even hang onto the ceiling. This is nothing that the headmaster can deal with because the Bluebelly Railway isn't his business, it belong's to the Red Banana Steam Railway Company.

It is a real novelty going for a train ride that take's you right through the middle of a boarding school dormitory, where people who lookout of the windows can catch a glimpse of the boys changing into their pyjamas even pillow biting.

The train leave's the corridor by climbing out of one of the windows, taking the railway with it. The railway then climb's down a brick wall and through the courtyard.

At the far end of the courtyard the railway leaves the school grounds and crosses's farmland, treading all over the crops, even running right through pig farms.

Some of the carriages on trains that run on the Bluebelly Railway have no  floor, which mean's that passengers have to hang onto the ceiling, otherwise they could fall right down onto the line.

Children
No Data