STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • That link was copied directly from the homepage that I had open, so it can't be that their website is down (unless it's been ok when I've checked, but not when you have - seems unlikely). I'm not a technical whizz, but if you haven't already tried, common suggestions that I have read for people experiencing website problems include clearing cookies and to try using a different browser. The only other thing I can think of is to see if you can load the 'contact us' page and fill in the contact form aspievillage.uk/memberlist.php though I guess if you can't load the homepage then you may not get the contact form.

Sorry I can't help you any further with this. I hope you find a way round the problem.

I'm not familiar with Spectrumville.

• That link was copied directly from the homepage that I had open, so it can't be that their website is down (unless it's been ok when I've checked, but not when you have - seems unlikely). I'm not a technical whizz, but if you haven't already tried, common suggestions that I have read for people experiencing website problems include clearing cookies and to try using a different browser. The only other thing I can think of is to see if you can load the 'contact us' page and fill in the contact form aspievillage.uk/memberlist.php though I guess if you can't load the homepage then you may not get the contact form.

Sorry I can't help you any further with this. I hope you find a way round the problem.

I'm not familiar with Spectrumville.

Children
No Data