STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  •                THE CRIMES OF BOBBY BEALE

If Bobby Beale would have done what he did 50 years ago like pushing people down the stairs and murder he would have ended up in an approved school where he would have received 50 strokes of the cane.                                                                                                                   

He could have even been whacked with a dog's tail.

One such approved school, High Drummond's School of Correction, was very strict in discipline and boys who tried to knock off the headmaster's head or escape would have likely ended up being caned whilst strapped to the ceiling and strung from a wire, and that's the thing that would have happened to Bobby Beale if he had committed the crimes that he committed 50 years ago.

• Bobby Beale once kicked over the Houses of Parliament, so hard that they fell into the River Thames. That even happened whilst the government were holding a debate. Luckily a fisherman happened to be at close hand and fished out the Houses of Parliament, but, one thing the politicians had to have the their bodies pumped out after water got inside their bodies when a mad Bobby Beale pushed the Houses of Parliament over into the River Thames. Hadn't the fisherman been present no one would have survived as the Houses of Parliament got filled up with water when Bobby Beale pushed them into the River Thames.
      • Next, various members of government were holding a debate in deciding what to do with Bobby Beale. They knew that he killed Lucy and pushed his mother down the stairs, and even fired shots at the moon killing it instantly, labelling him ' Moon Killer '. Since then people have had to put up with the fact that the moon can't shine anymore because it no longer exists after Bobby Beale killed it when he used a machine gun to fire shots at it.
        • Bobby Beale not only killed Lucy he even murdered the moon by firing shots at it with a machine gun.

The actions of Bobby Beale have led to people calling for Approved Schools to be brought back. In this way Bobby Beale would get what for.

•                THE CRIMES OF BOBBY BEALE

If Bobby Beale would have done what he did 50 years ago like pushing people down the stairs and murder he would have ended up in an approved school where he would have received 50 strokes of the cane.                                                                                                                   

He could have even been whacked with a dog's tail.

One such approved school, High Drummond's School of Correction, was very strict in discipline and boys who tried to knock off the headmaster's head or escape would have likely ended up being caned whilst strapped to the ceiling and strung from a wire, and that's the thing that would have happened to Bobby Beale if he had committed the crimes that he committed 50 years ago.

• Bobby Beale once kicked over the Houses of Parliament, so hard that they fell into the River Thames. That even happened whilst the government were holding a debate. Luckily a fisherman happened to be at close hand and fished out the Houses of Parliament, but, one thing the politicians had to have the their bodies pumped out after water got inside their bodies when a mad Bobby Beale pushed the Houses of Parliament over into the River Thames. Hadn't the fisherman been present no one would have survived as the Houses of Parliament got filled up with water when Bobby Beale pushed them into the River Thames.
          • Next, various members of government were holding a debate in deciding what to do with Bobby Beale. They knew that he killed Lucy and pushed his mother down the stairs, and even fired shots at the moon killing it instantly, labelling him ' Moon Killer '. Since then people have had to put up with the fact that the moon can't shine anymore because it no longer exists after Bobby Beale killed it when he used a machine gun to fire shots at it.
            • Bobby Beale not only killed Lucy he even murdered the moon by firing shots at it with a machine gun.

The actions of Bobby Beale have led to people calling for Approved Schools to be brought back. In this way Bobby Beale would get what for.

Children
          No Data