STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • Winker Watnuts was a schoolboy who attended Greyflowers School, a boarding school in Essex. he had a pal called Tim Snout. Their teacher was Mr Sheep, known as Sheepy, and the headmaster was Billy Rathole. One day their school was invaded by a phantom burglar who struck in the middle of the night stealing mattresses from boys' beds. As a result they ended up sleeping on just a metal frame as a support, and how hard it was, in fact, so uncomfortable that they had to sleep on the floor.

Winker Watnuts tried to catch the phantom burglar but he vanished into thin air at the bottom of the dormitory, Form 3xx.

The phantom of Greyflowers school not only  stole from Winker Watnuts' dormitory, he did the same thing with every dormitory, even the whole school.

The theft of the mattresses was reported to the housemaster of Form 3xx, John Doughnuts. He said that he will have to report this to the headmaster Billy Rathole.

John Doughuts said:

'Did you see anyone and anything suspicious happening whilst you lot were asleep in your dormitories."

One boy, Winker Watnuts, did reply and said that he saw a shadowy figure of a thief making off with the mattresses.

"You're having me on said the Housemaster, because there's no phantom."

"Honest, said Winker Watnuts, there was, because I actually saw him last night."

"We'll have to investigate, for the sooner that burglar is caught the better."

This matter was reported to the headmaster, who then had to call an assembly in the entrance hall. He said:

"You all know that there has been a spate of burglaries where boys have had mattresses being ripped out from underneath them in their beds leaving them unprotected and lying on top of bed springs. After all who would want to sleep on top of a bed spring, it could cut into the boys bodies. Fortunately they have pyjamas on whilst sleeping which does provide some protection, but not all. I bet there's some phantom mattress stealer prowling around in this school, the sooner he's caught the better. It could be one of the boys."

However none of the boys claimed responsibility. Winker Watnuts told the head that he did see something suspicious in his dormitory in the form of a shadowy being making off with mattresses.

"Don't you lie my boy said the head"

But, honest, it's true, I did see it."

Tim Snout, Winker's pal said that he also saw the shadowy figure as well as a few other boys in the same dormitory.

The head did however had to send out a search party to catch the phantom of Greyflowers School, but couldn't find him, but later that night the headmaster was woken up by a loud noise. Immediately the door of his bedroom burst open and in walked a mysterious being. He tried to grab the mattress, but in doing so was beaten back by the phantom who then stole his mattress.

"Hey you come back here, "said the head as he gave chase when the shadowy figure made off with the stolen mattress. The head tried to catch him but he vanished into thin air. The headmaster then had to call the police. They came to the school, and with police dogs tried to catch the mysterious phantom burglar that was prowling around the school, but couldn't find any trace of him, and no wonder, the phantom had a secret hideout approached by  a panel in one of the walls which opened out into a network of secret passages.

The only people who knew about the existence of the secret passages were Winker Watnuts and his pal Tim Snout. They told the police and the two boys  directed them to a panel in the wall which when opened up showed a secret passage. The cops with their dogs then went along this passage and caught sight of a shadowy figure making his way down the passage. The sniffer dogs caught the mysterious burglar and to their surprise found out that it was a boy who had escaped from a borstal. They caught him and the reign of terror was over.

The burglar took a ghostly form to avoid being  caught and was returned to Friar Egg Borstal in the village of Great Pain, Kent.

• Winker Watnuts was a schoolboy who attended Greyflowers School, a boarding school in Essex. he had a pal called Tim Snout. Their teacher was Mr Sheep, known as Sheepy, and the headmaster was Billy Rathole. One day their school was invaded by a phantom burglar who struck in the middle of the night stealing mattresses from boys' beds. As a result they ended up sleeping on just a metal frame as a support, and how hard it was, in fact, so uncomfortable that they had to sleep on the floor.

Winker Watnuts tried to catch the phantom burglar but he vanished into thin air at the bottom of the dormitory, Form 3xx.

The phantom of Greyflowers school not only  stole from Winker Watnuts' dormitory, he did the same thing with every dormitory, even the whole school.

The theft of the mattresses was reported to the housemaster of Form 3xx, John Doughnuts. He said that he will have to report this to the headmaster Billy Rathole.

John Doughuts said:

'Did you see anyone and anything suspicious happening whilst you lot were asleep in your dormitories."

One boy, Winker Watnuts, did reply and said that he saw a shadowy figure of a thief making off with the mattresses.

"You're having me on said the Housemaster, because there's no phantom."

"Honest, said Winker Watnuts, there was, because I actually saw him last night."

"We'll have to investigate, for the sooner that burglar is caught the better."

This matter was reported to the headmaster, who then had to call an assembly in the entrance hall. He said:

"You all know that there has been a spate of burglaries where boys have had mattresses being ripped out from underneath them in their beds leaving them unprotected and lying on top of bed springs. After all who would want to sleep on top of a bed spring, it could cut into the boys bodies. Fortunately they have pyjamas on whilst sleeping which does provide some protection, but not all. I bet there's some phantom mattress stealer prowling around in this school, the sooner he's caught the better. It could be one of the boys."

However none of the boys claimed responsibility. Winker Watnuts told the head that he did see something suspicious in his dormitory in the form of a shadowy being making off with mattresses.

"Don't you lie my boy said the head"

But, honest, it's true, I did see it."

Tim Snout, Winker's pal said that he also saw the shadowy figure as well as a few other boys in the same dormitory.

The head did however had to send out a search party to catch the phantom of Greyflowers School, but couldn't find him, but later that night the headmaster was woken up by a loud noise. Immediately the door of his bedroom burst open and in walked a mysterious being. He tried to grab the mattress, but in doing so was beaten back by the phantom who then stole his mattress.

"Hey you come back here, "said the head as he gave chase when the shadowy figure made off with the stolen mattress. The head tried to catch him but he vanished into thin air. The headmaster then had to call the police. They came to the school, and with police dogs tried to catch the mysterious phantom burglar that was prowling around the school, but couldn't find any trace of him, and no wonder, the phantom had a secret hideout approached by  a panel in one of the walls which opened out into a network of secret passages.

The only people who knew about the existence of the secret passages were Winker Watnuts and his pal Tim Snout. They told the police and the two boys  directed them to a panel in the wall which when opened up showed a secret passage. The cops with their dogs then went along this passage and caught sight of a shadowy figure making his way down the passage. The sniffer dogs caught the mysterious burglar and to their surprise found out that it was a boy who had escaped from a borstal. They caught him and the reign of terror was over.

The burglar took a ghostly form to avoid being  caught and was returned to Friar Egg Borstal in the village of Great Pain, Kent.

Children
No Data