STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • One day I was having my fish and chips when, “all of a sudden the chips jumped off the plate and flew up to my face inflicting a number of bites.
    In fact so fierce were the bites that snakes popped out of my face, turning me into a monster.
    The appearance of a monster with snakes popping out of my face frightened other tenants in my home, so I had to be shifted to the kitchen and locked in a cupboard under the sink. Here, I was given a different dinner after what happened. “It shows what can happen if you eat fish and chips, because it has been a known fact that chips can turn into dangerous man - eating beasts if you try to eat them.
    Chips don’t like being eaten. This does mean that human beings are predators who often kill and eat chips.
    The chips were only defending themselves against some human monster that tried to eat them.
    The fish that shared the same plate as the chips that it was on was really shocked when it saw the chips fly up to my face and inflict numerous bites, “but also screamed in fright when the chips turned me into a monster after they bit me all over on my face.
    The dinner that was given after I got attacked by a load of chips as I was trying to eat them was of course Shepherd’s Bush Pie, “but, “just as I was about to start, the dinner went berserk and gobbled me up.
    My screams were heard by one of the carers who then unlocked the cupboard and was shocked to find that it had devoured me as she saw my bones in the cupboard. But, just as she was trying to figure out what had happened the mad dinner went for her and tried to eat her, but was fought off by a dining room table who happened to be walking into the kitchen when it heard her screams.
    The table had a fight with the dinner and in an instant killed it by jumping on top of it. Once done the table ate the dinner that it had killed.
    After this incident mentioned above fish and chips were banned, but fish was allowed, with potatoes cooked inside a the engine of a car.
  • One day I was having my fish and chips when, “all of a sudden the chips jumped off the plate and flew up to my face inflicting a number of bites.
    In fact so fierce were the bites that snakes popped out of my face, turning me into a monster.
    The appearance of a monster with snakes popping out of my face frightened other tenants in my home, so I had to be shifted to the kitchen and locked in a cupboard under the sink. Here, I was given a different dinner after what happened. “It shows what can happen if you eat fish and chips, because it has been a known fact that chips can turn into dangerous man - eating beasts if you try to eat them.
    Chips don’t like being eaten. This does mean that human beings are predators who often kill and eat chips.
    The chips were only defending themselves against some human monster that tried to eat them.
    The fish that shared the same plate as the chips that it was on was really shocked when it saw the chips fly up to my face and inflict numerous bites, “but also screamed in fright when the chips turned me into a monster after they bit me all over on my face.
    The dinner that was given after I got attacked by a load of chips as I was trying to eat them was of course Shepherd’s Bush Pie, “but, “just as I was about to start, the dinner went berserk and gobbled me up.
    My screams were heard by one of the carers who then unlocked the cupboard and was shocked to find that it had devoured me as she saw my bones in the cupboard. But, just as she was trying to figure out what had happened the mad dinner went for her and tried to eat her, but was fought off by a dining room table who happened to be walking into the kitchen when it heard her screams.
    The table had a fight with the dinner and in an instant killed it by jumping on top of it. Once done the table ate the dinner that it had killed.
    After this incident mentioned above fish and chips were banned, but fish was allowed, with potatoes cooked inside a the engine of a car.
Children
No Data