STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents

•                 
    One day, ‘whilst a window cleaner was cleaning the window the ladder which he stood on walked away, leaving the man hanging from the window. He had no alternative than to climb down the drainpipe, and he did and asked a man to search for the runaway ladder.

Whilst walking down the street in search for the missing ladder the window cleaner saw a piano beat up an old lady and had to rescue her by kicking the piano's guts in but the mad piano kicked him across the road.
    The old lady who got rescued from the mad piano managed to walk free.

The one man search party meanwhile continued to go down the street and walked through all the nooks and crannies to find the ladder that wrenched itself from the window cleaner's grasp and ran away.
    The man even clambered up houses to find the escaped ladder and onto the roof but was driven back by angry chimney pots who kicked him off the roof.
    The man did however find the missing ladder in the end:
    'dead,
    ”Inside a round bus.

The search was over but the searchman had to board a human taxi, a man who piggy backs customers, to return to the scene.
    The window cleaner was told about the ladder's tragic death.
    The window cleaner was so distraught that he turned to stone for two days then became a human being again.
    The window cleaner went to the ladder's funeral to say goodbye to the ladder that ended up dead after running away whilst the window cleaner stood on it to clean the window.
    He was crying.
    In fact he cried so much that his tears drenched the grounds where he gave the ladder a good send off, and had to be pumped out by fireboys - baby firemen.

•                 
    One day, ‘whilst a window cleaner was cleaning the window the ladder which he stood on walked away, leaving the man hanging from the window. He had no alternative than to climb down the drainpipe, and he did and asked a man to search for the runaway ladder.

Whilst walking down the street in search for the missing ladder the window cleaner saw a piano beat up an old lady and had to rescue her by kicking the piano's guts in but the mad piano kicked him across the road.
    The old lady who got rescued from the mad piano managed to walk free.

The one man search party meanwhile continued to go down the street and walked through all the nooks and crannies to find the ladder that wrenched itself from the window cleaner's grasp and ran away.
    The man even clambered up houses to find the escaped ladder and onto the roof but was driven back by angry chimney pots who kicked him off the roof.
    The man did however find the missing ladder in the end:
    'dead,
    ”Inside a round bus.

The search was over but the searchman had to board a human taxi, a man who piggy backs customers, to return to the scene.
    The window cleaner was told about the ladder's tragic death.
    The window cleaner was so distraught that he turned to stone for two days then became a human being again.
    The window cleaner went to the ladder's funeral to say goodbye to the ladder that ended up dead after running away whilst the window cleaner stood on it to clean the window.
    He was crying.
    In fact he cried so much that his tears drenched the grounds where he gave the ladder a good send off, and had to be pumped out by fireboys - baby firemen.
Children
No Data