STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • Roland Milk was a schoolboy at Strange Hill School who was very much overweight.

On his first day Roland Milk kept on bunking off school and was found by Mr Box Ears whilst trying to head off home to see his mother during school hours when he should have been at school.

The P.E teacher Mr Box Ears brought Roly Milk back to school and handed him over to Miss Spoonful, the first form teacher. She tried to have a word about him bunking off school, but just as she tried to he scarpered off and locked himself in the toilet.

The teacher Miss Spoonful had to send for Mr Chopwood, one of the other teachers and the head teacher Mrs Biscuit. They all tried to coax Robert out of the toilet but failed to do so.

As a last resort the staff had to send for the caretaker, but he was against the idea of breaking the door down.

However, one of the boys who witnessed it all had a plan that might help to get the new boy out of the loo, and that plan was to chuck a stink bomb through the toilet window.                                                                                      

That worked but it did arf create a horrible smell, but that was the only way to get Roland Milk out of the toilet when all other methods had failed.

However, as one of the boys chucked a stink bomb through the toilet  window he was caught by the caretaker and sent to the head, who questioned him  and his mate about the stink bomb he let off in Miss Spoonful's class one hour before.

This wasn't the only thing that happened on that day for Strange Hill had a big bully called Gripper Cowdung who picked on Robert Milk because he was overweight and often trod on his cake when he caught him eating it.

• Roland Milk was a schoolboy at Strange Hill School who was very much overweight.

On his first day Roland Milk kept on bunking off school and was found by Mr Box Ears whilst trying to head off home to see his mother during school hours when he should have been at school.

The P.E teacher Mr Box Ears brought Roly Milk back to school and handed him over to Miss Spoonful, the first form teacher. She tried to have a word about him bunking off school, but just as she tried to he scarpered off and locked himself in the toilet.

The teacher Miss Spoonful had to send for Mr Chopwood, one of the other teachers and the head teacher Mrs Biscuit. They all tried to coax Robert out of the toilet but failed to do so.

As a last resort the staff had to send for the caretaker, but he was against the idea of breaking the door down.

However, one of the boys who witnessed it all had a plan that might help to get the new boy out of the loo, and that plan was to chuck a stink bomb through the toilet window.                                                                                      

That worked but it did arf create a horrible smell, but that was the only way to get Roland Milk out of the toilet when all other methods had failed.

However, as one of the boys chucked a stink bomb through the toilet  window he was caught by the caretaker and sent to the head, who questioned him  and his mate about the stink bomb he let off in Miss Spoonful's class one hour before.

This wasn't the only thing that happened on that day for Strange Hill had a big bully called Gripper Cowdung who picked on Robert Milk because he was overweight and often trod on his cake when he caught him eating it.

Children
No Data