STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents

• One day as it happened Bill Policeman's dial a ride ride home, that is the return journey, had to be cancelled because he kept on making his  own way home by bus too often, this meant that from now on Bill would no longer be taken home by dial a ride in the afternoon. However, the dial a ride would still continue collecting Bill in the morning to take him to his day centre.

As it happened the man had to go home by bus, but, because he left his centre at 3pm he had to face schoolkids and grave overcrowding on the buses, wishing that he should have never have cancelled the return journey home by dial a ride.

A bus came along and what a nightmare it was, so dangerously overcrowded that he got in everyone's way on the bus.

"Oi, don't push in Four Eyes shouted two boys, otherwise we'll bash you"
    "I can't help it, the bus is packed like sardines."

"Get out of our way man, this bus is  for us kids , not you old man."

The unruly boys kicked Bill Policeman for getting in their way.

"Come on boys let's bash the living day lights out of him, he keep's on pushing us".

Fortunately the bus came to a stop and the man managed to squeeze pass the kids and get off the bus to escape the hooligans that had a go at him on the bus, but had to wait for the next bus.
    Bill Policeman was lucky this time for the bus happened to be empty, and another thing, only two schoolkids got on and one adult, and all was plain sailing until he reached the Lord Napier, but had one more bus to catch, which then took him to Faraway lodge in Smokers Lane, Barking.

• One day as it happened Bill Policeman's dial a ride ride home, that is the return journey, had to be cancelled because he kept on making his  own way home by bus too often, this meant that from now on Bill would no longer be taken home by dial a ride in the afternoon. However, the dial a ride would still continue collecting Bill in the morning to take him to his day centre.

As it happened the man had to go home by bus, but, because he left his centre at 3pm he had to face schoolkids and grave overcrowding on the buses, wishing that he should have never have cancelled the return journey home by dial a ride.

A bus came along and what a nightmare it was, so dangerously overcrowded that he got in everyone's way on the bus.

"Oi, don't push in Four Eyes shouted two boys, otherwise we'll bash you"
    "I can't help it, the bus is packed like sardines."

"Get out of our way man, this bus is  for us kids , not you old man."

The unruly boys kicked Bill Policeman for getting in their way.

"Come on boys let's bash the living day lights out of him, he keep's on pushing us".

Fortunately the bus came to a stop and the man managed to squeeze pass the kids and get off the bus to escape the hooligans that had a go at him on the bus, but had to wait for the next bus.
    Bill Policeman was lucky this time for the bus happened to be empty, and another thing, only two schoolkids got on and one adult, and all was plain sailing until he reached the Lord Napier, but had one more bus to catch, which then took him to Faraway lodge in Smokers Lane, Barking.
Children
No Data