STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • One day when I got on the bus, Gripper Stebson, a school bully from Grange Hill pushed me off the seat just as I was about to sit down.

"That's my seat, not yours Shorty

You're  picking on me all because I'm 63 years old and under height. You have just got it in for me all because  I'm an old man.

You're the scum who terrorized Grange Hill years ago.

"I'll smash your face in you old scum", said Gripper Stebson to me.

Luckily Mr Baxter was on the bus only a few yards away and shouted to Gripper Stebson:

"I'm warning you, if you dare lay a finger on that man again I'll report you to the police chief, Mrs McClusky of Grange Hill School Police Station.

You're  only picking on that man all because he's 63 years old.
    As it happened, you caused nothing but trouble whilst at Grange Hill, taking money off first year pupils and bullying.

On the opposite seat to me on the bus was Roland Browning. He told me about Gripper.

"You're not the only person who's being picked on, for the same thing happened to me when I was at Grange Hill.

"Gripper Stebson picked on me, said Roland all because of my weight, and that I wear glasses.
    I see he's having a go at  you all because  you're elderly and short in height.
    Gripper is just a mindless thug.

Pogo Patterson also told me about Gripper as he happened to be on the same bus as me, in fact right behind me on the next seat up to me.

At the next stop I got off the bus unaware that Gripper Stebson was following me.

I managed to make it to my own home in time and shut the door, but, just as I did Gripper Stebson kicked the door down and burst into my support home. He then grabbed hold of me and threw me down the corridor. Luckily one of the residents happened to be walking along. He grabbed hold of Stebson and marched him along to the office, where one of the support workers had to phone the police.

That resident  saved my day as he happened to nab Stebson just as he threw me along the corridor.

• One day when I got on the bus, Gripper Stebson, a school bully from Grange Hill pushed me off the seat just as I was about to sit down.

"That's my seat, not yours Shorty

You're  picking on me all because I'm 63 years old and under height. You have just got it in for me all because  I'm an old man.

You're the scum who terrorized Grange Hill years ago.

"I'll smash your face in you old scum", said Gripper Stebson to me.

Luckily Mr Baxter was on the bus only a few yards away and shouted to Gripper Stebson:

"I'm warning you, if you dare lay a finger on that man again I'll report you to the police chief, Mrs McClusky of Grange Hill School Police Station.

You're  only picking on that man all because he's 63 years old.
    As it happened, you caused nothing but trouble whilst at Grange Hill, taking money off first year pupils and bullying.

On the opposite seat to me on the bus was Roland Browning. He told me about Gripper.

"You're not the only person who's being picked on, for the same thing happened to me when I was at Grange Hill.

"Gripper Stebson picked on me, said Roland all because of my weight, and that I wear glasses.
    I see he's having a go at  you all because  you're elderly and short in height.
    Gripper is just a mindless thug.

Pogo Patterson also told me about Gripper as he happened to be on the same bus as me, in fact right behind me on the next seat up to me.

At the next stop I got off the bus unaware that Gripper Stebson was following me.

I managed to make it to my own home in time and shut the door, but, just as I did Gripper Stebson kicked the door down and burst into my support home. He then grabbed hold of me and threw me down the corridor. Luckily one of the residents happened to be walking along. He grabbed hold of Stebson and marched him along to the office, where one of the support workers had to phone the police.

That resident  saved my day as he happened to nab Stebson just as he threw me along the corridor.

Children
No Data