STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • Have you read Steven King's The Dark Tower? It is a series of seven books around other worlds and dreams.  This is full of the sorts of dilemma's that interest you, and houses that take possession, and other feelings of mysterious control.

• Have you read Steven King's The Dark Tower? It is a series of seven books around other worlds and dreams.  This is full of the sorts of dilemma's that interest you, and houses that take possession, and other feelings of mysterious control.

Children
No Data