STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • A new type of Mobile phone which can be flushed down the toilet when the batteries run out has gone on sale in Britain's shops.

Because, by flushing it down the toilet it help's the batteries to recharge.

This is the first case of it's kind of a mobile phone that can be charged up by flushing it down the toilet.

Once the batteries are fully charged up after it's been flushed down the toilet the Iphone come's to the surface and pop's out of the toilet bowl.

Although, covered in poo the phone is now ready for use, but, remember to clean off the poo otherwise the phone will blow up and burst.

After all who would want to use a smelly phone?

The flushable Iphone is made by a firm called Apple Sauce.

• A new type of Mobile phone which can be flushed down the toilet when the batteries run out has gone on sale in Britain's shops.

Because, by flushing it down the toilet it help's the batteries to recharge.

This is the first case of it's kind of a mobile phone that can be charged up by flushing it down the toilet.

Once the batteries are fully charged up after it's been flushed down the toilet the Iphone come's to the surface and pop's out of the toilet bowl.

Although, covered in poo the phone is now ready for use, but, remember to clean off the poo otherwise the phone will blow up and burst.

After all who would want to use a smelly phone?

The flushable Iphone is made by a firm called Apple Sauce.

Children
No Data