STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents

• Once upon a time, on a Tuesday morning Kevin Bernard was about to get ready for his dial a ride, but had to put up with urine retention because his catheter wasn't draining.

The trouble started the moment the man rose from his bed, and there would be no let up until 11.10 am, and'

"Wasn't it unbearable, a terrible ordeal, not being able to pass urine due to the fact that the catheter is blocked.

Very shortly the dial a ride arrive's and it's time to go to the centre, but sitting on the bus the whole journey becomes really unbearable, so much discomfort and pain because of an obstructed catheter, 'and the man has to make his way all the way to Sinclair House by bus, having this terrible urge to pee, but can't, and on getting off at his stop has to make the long journey down Woodford Bridge Road carrying that terrible burden, all the way to the centre.

On arrival at Sinclair House Kevin Bernard make's a beeline for the toilet.

Once in the toilet the man look's at his catheter with the hope that it should unblock, but it doesn't.                                                                                                 He moan's and moan's, so much that one of the day centre members who happens to be in the toilet area overhears him and tell's him to shut up.

The man soon leave's the loo, but, there's no sign of the blockage coming undone. He goes and seeks help, but just as he does he feel's a warm glow on his leg.                                                                                                                                         

The catheter has at last unblocked, much to the man's relief. He then goes into the loo and find's that the leg bag has filled up to 100 ml, and after two minutes reaches 200 ml.

Now that the discomfort and pain have gone the man make's his way to the exercise room for exercises.                                                                                                      

The catheter start's to block up again, but, this time very slightly. The good news is that it doesn't proceed any further. In other words doesn't get worse.

Come lunch the man make's his way to the dining room for his lunch, and as he is busy eating the catheter start's to drain twice.

Very soon it's time to go home as the day centre in Gnats Hill is closed, due to the staff being based at some other centre.

The man, after leaving Sinclair House, makes his way to the bus stop.

The catheter is draining, but no completely, which mean's that there's still residual urine left in the bladder. Despite this he make's his way to the bus stop. The bus comes along and he gets on it, and whilst the man is making his way home more  blockages follow, but, on getting off at the Lord Napier the catheter start's to work properly again, and that continues until he arrives home. However the good times don't last, for the catheter block's up again - at teatime and goes on for one hour, then all is well until bedtime.         But at bedtime the man has another blockage. This goes on for 30 minutes.       Fortunately this happens to be the last for three days, but has to pay the price for this by waking up with a reaction to having a catheter in his bladder. This produces some discomfort despite the fact that the catheter is draining so well.

• Once upon a time, on a Tuesday morning Kevin Bernard was about to get ready for his dial a ride, but had to put up with urine retention because his catheter wasn't draining.

The trouble started the moment the man rose from his bed, and there would be no let up until 11.10 am, and'

"Wasn't it unbearable, a terrible ordeal, not being able to pass urine due to the fact that the catheter is blocked.

Very shortly the dial a ride arrive's and it's time to go to the centre, but sitting on the bus the whole journey becomes really unbearable, so much discomfort and pain because of an obstructed catheter, 'and the man has to make his way all the way to Sinclair House by bus, having this terrible urge to pee, but can't, and on getting off at his stop has to make the long journey down Woodford Bridge Road carrying that terrible burden, all the way to the centre.

On arrival at Sinclair House Kevin Bernard make's a beeline for the toilet.

Once in the toilet the man look's at his catheter with the hope that it should unblock, but it doesn't.                                                                                                 He moan's and moan's, so much that one of the day centre members who happens to be in the toilet area overhears him and tell's him to shut up.

The man soon leave's the loo, but, there's no sign of the blockage coming undone. He goes and seeks help, but just as he does he feel's a warm glow on his leg.                                                                                                                                         

The catheter has at last unblocked, much to the man's relief. He then goes into the loo and find's that the leg bag has filled up to 100 ml, and after two minutes reaches 200 ml.

Now that the discomfort and pain have gone the man make's his way to the exercise room for exercises.                                                                                                      

The catheter start's to block up again, but, this time very slightly. The good news is that it doesn't proceed any further. In other words doesn't get worse.

Come lunch the man make's his way to the dining room for his lunch, and as he is busy eating the catheter start's to drain twice.

Very soon it's time to go home as the day centre in Gnats Hill is closed, due to the staff being based at some other centre.

The man, after leaving Sinclair House, makes his way to the bus stop.

The catheter is draining, but no completely, which mean's that there's still residual urine left in the bladder. Despite this he make's his way to the bus stop. The bus comes along and he gets on it, and whilst the man is making his way home more  blockages follow, but, on getting off at the Lord Napier the catheter start's to work properly again, and that continues until he arrives home. However the good times don't last, for the catheter block's up again - at teatime and goes on for one hour, then all is well until bedtime.         But at bedtime the man has another blockage. This goes on for 30 minutes.       Fortunately this happens to be the last for three days, but has to pay the price for this by waking up with a reaction to having a catheter in his bladder. This produces some discomfort despite the fact that the catheter is draining so well.

Children
No Data