STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents

• One day whilst out shopping in TESCO a house suddenly swooped down from the sky and snatched me off the ground. The carer saw it all and had to call the police, but just before he could the house shot right up into the sky and flew away.

It was the house in which I used to live in. It just came to snatch me back.

Apparently, the house had found out that I had moved to a support home, and that it was the Southwood Gardens house who was the rightful owner of me and not the support home in which I had moved to.

The house shouted:

"That man, that's me of course,has no right to live in that support home, I'm his rightful owner shouted the Southwood Gardens house.

I was trapped inside my old house and tried to escape, but the house grabbed hold of me and threw me inside.

"Don't you dare escape from me shouted the house, it's me who own's you, not that scum of a support home."

Suddenly, a police  helicopter swooped down and tried to rescue me, but the Southwood Gardens house held me hostage.
    The house got out a gun and pointed it at the police, but they fired back.
    Armed police broke in and rescued me from the crazy Southwood Gardens house and safely returned me to my support home, but just as they did the house started to follow them as the police drove their car along the road to take me home.
    I arrived home, but, just as I thought the danger was over a house suddenly appeared at my bedroom window. The house broke the window open, landed in my bedroom and snatched me, I screamed, but no matter how much I screamed the house just shot right out of my bedroom with me in it and flew away, but before long a police spitfire plane turned up and fired at the house to make it let go of me. The police then threw a rope ladder at me for me to climb on and then safely hoisted me up into the spitfire.
    They had to fly away as quickly as possible to keep the house from snatching me.

All of a sudden the house opened fire and shot straight at the police spitfire plane, but they dived out of the way dodging the hail of bullets.

All of the sudden the crazy Southwood Gardens house flew straight at the support home in which I lived in and started to ram it again and again. The support home toppled over and had to be taken to hospital due to the massive injuries that the crazy house had inflicted on it by ramming it.
    Luckily the support workers  got the residents out in time as the support home collapsed to the ground when a mad building, my old house of course, rammed it.
    The house was trying to kill the support home because it was my old house and not the support home which was my rightful home.

The other residents were shocked when they found out about the house that was trying to snatch me back and the massive injuries it inflicted on their support home when it rammed it with such violence all because it found out that I had moved into it.

One resident said:
    ' that house in which I used to live in is mad. How can a house do things like that trying to snatch back the person who has moved out. It also tried to kill my support home. The support home had to be taken to hospital.
    Doctors have said that the sheltered home was so badly injured when it got rammed by a crazy house that it could die. We'll do what we  could, but we're afraid that the support home  won't make it."
    They were right, the support home died the next day.

When news of the support home's murder by a mad building reached the residents they decided to wreak revenge on the house that killed it, and wasn't I glad that they decided to wreak revenge.
    That way they could destroy the house and it won't kidnap me anymore.
    One of the residents came up to me and said we'll try to finish the house off, that way it won't bother you anymore. Not only that, it's also a murderer for it killed our support home by ramming it repeatedly.

All of a sudden the house tried to snatch me. A few of the residents saw what was going on and opened fire. The house got blasted to bits, but even that didn't kill it for the ruins of the house when it got blasted to smithereens went mad. 
    The door of the blown up house started to ram a load of people. In fact it rammed one man so violently that his head fell off.
    The blown out windows of the house attacked two men sawing them in half, but they managed to put themselves back together again.
    One man got such a shock that he grew trees on his head. His chest also popped open and a big monster popped out with such huge gnashers that it went on the rampage gobbling up loads of people.

Now the only answer was to unleash a volcano, that would finish off the blown up house and it's smithereens for good.
    A volcano was built in Valentines Park and started to erupt when police told it to erupt. It then burnt the remains of my old house, thus ending the reign of terror.
    Now all was safe.

A new support home was grown in a nearby allotment and planted on the site where the murdered home stood.

• One day whilst out shopping in TESCO a house suddenly swooped down from the sky and snatched me off the ground. The carer saw it all and had to call the police, but just before he could the house shot right up into the sky and flew away.

It was the house in which I used to live in. It just came to snatch me back.

Apparently, the house had found out that I had moved to a support home, and that it was the Southwood Gardens house who was the rightful owner of me and not the support home in which I had moved to.

The house shouted:

"That man, that's me of course,has no right to live in that support home, I'm his rightful owner shouted the Southwood Gardens house.

I was trapped inside my old house and tried to escape, but the house grabbed hold of me and threw me inside.

"Don't you dare escape from me shouted the house, it's me who own's you, not that scum of a support home."

Suddenly, a police  helicopter swooped down and tried to rescue me, but the Southwood Gardens house held me hostage.
    The house got out a gun and pointed it at the police, but they fired back.
    Armed police broke in and rescued me from the crazy Southwood Gardens house and safely returned me to my support home, but just as they did the house started to follow them as the police drove their car along the road to take me home.
    I arrived home, but, just as I thought the danger was over a house suddenly appeared at my bedroom window. The house broke the window open, landed in my bedroom and snatched me, I screamed, but no matter how much I screamed the house just shot right out of my bedroom with me in it and flew away, but before long a police spitfire plane turned up and fired at the house to make it let go of me. The police then threw a rope ladder at me for me to climb on and then safely hoisted me up into the spitfire.
    They had to fly away as quickly as possible to keep the house from snatching me.

All of a sudden the house opened fire and shot straight at the police spitfire plane, but they dived out of the way dodging the hail of bullets.

All of the sudden the crazy Southwood Gardens house flew straight at the support home in which I lived in and started to ram it again and again. The support home toppled over and had to be taken to hospital due to the massive injuries that the crazy house had inflicted on it by ramming it.
    Luckily the support workers  got the residents out in time as the support home collapsed to the ground when a mad building, my old house of course, rammed it.
    The house was trying to kill the support home because it was my old house and not the support home which was my rightful home.

The other residents were shocked when they found out about the house that was trying to snatch me back and the massive injuries it inflicted on their support home when it rammed it with such violence all because it found out that I had moved into it.

One resident said:
    ' that house in which I used to live in is mad. How can a house do things like that trying to snatch back the person who has moved out. It also tried to kill my support home. The support home had to be taken to hospital.
    Doctors have said that the sheltered home was so badly injured when it got rammed by a crazy house that it could die. We'll do what we  could, but we're afraid that the support home  won't make it."
    They were right, the support home died the next day.

When news of the support home's murder by a mad building reached the residents they decided to wreak revenge on the house that killed it, and wasn't I glad that they decided to wreak revenge.
    That way they could destroy the house and it won't kidnap me anymore.
    One of the residents came up to me and said we'll try to finish the house off, that way it won't bother you anymore. Not only that, it's also a murderer for it killed our support home by ramming it repeatedly.

All of a sudden the house tried to snatch me. A few of the residents saw what was going on and opened fire. The house got blasted to bits, but even that didn't kill it for the ruins of the house when it got blasted to smithereens went mad. 
    The door of the blown up house started to ram a load of people. In fact it rammed one man so violently that his head fell off.
    The blown out windows of the house attacked two men sawing them in half, but they managed to put themselves back together again.
    One man got such a shock that he grew trees on his head. His chest also popped open and a big monster popped out with such huge gnashers that it went on the rampage gobbling up loads of people.

Now the only answer was to unleash a volcano, that would finish off the blown up house and it's smithereens for good.
    A volcano was built in Valentines Park and started to erupt when police told it to erupt. It then burnt the remains of my old house, thus ending the reign of terror.
    Now all was safe.

A new support home was grown in a nearby allotment and planted on the site where the murdered home stood.

Children
No Data