STORIES

Hi, I am new here and I like to introduce some of my stories.

I do write loads, mainly fiction.

Normally I do Aspie Village but that is closed until April.

I'm having a bladder scan to find out what's wrong with me. Ther is a possibility that little monsters could be blocking up my bladder, making it difficult to urinate.

The little pests that are blocking up my bladder have to come out, and the only way is to use a catheter with a water pistol attached to it. Also the prostate gland is making it difficult to urinate because it is a carnivore that attack's other organs inside my body.

Sometime's the prostate gland jump's up into my stomach and  take's a nibble.

The only way to deal with a mad prostate gland is to shoot it with a gun loaded with gunpowder.

I am 62 years of age and have difficulty urinating.

Parents
  • One day a man called Philip Crybaby couldn't pass water, so he went to see Dr Nosebag.

The doctor told him to go to King Jack Hospital.
    On arrival the man had a catheter fitted by the staff nurse, Miss Rose Garden.

The catheter was put in, but the nasty little men who lived inside the man's bladder started to attack it and it stopped working so he had to have an X ray. 
    the X ray results were sent to the doctor. 
    The doctor saw the X ray photo and saw a load of little men inside the man's bladder, so he sent the man to the operating theatre to have them removed because, for one thing they were responsible for the man's urine retention, and also, they destroyed the catheter that was put inside the bladder.

The operation was done, but, as the surgeon cut open the patient's body to let out the nasty little men that were clogging up the patient's bladder, the nasty little men started to attack the surgeon for destroying their home - the patient's bladder.
    The bladder men bit the surgeon all over the body, but, help was at hand.
    The surgeon's team came to the rescue and got out their fly sprays.
    In an instant the nasty little men who fell out of the man's bladder when the surgeon cut open his body ended up dead - all killed by the fly spray.
    The patient was closed up, and to stop any more villains from invading the man's bladder, the surgeon inserted some soldiers inside the patient's body - a few men from the British army.
    Now all was safe fro Philip Crybaby as he had soldiers living inside his body.
  • One day a man called Philip Crybaby couldn't pass water, so he went to see Dr Nosebag.

The doctor told him to go to King Jack Hospital.
    On arrival the man had a catheter fitted by the staff nurse, Miss Rose Garden.

The catheter was put in, but the nasty little men who lived inside the man's bladder started to attack it and it stopped working so he had to have an X ray. 
    the X ray results were sent to the doctor. 
    The doctor saw the X ray photo and saw a load of little men inside the man's bladder, so he sent the man to the operating theatre to have them removed because, for one thing they were responsible for the man's urine retention, and also, they destroyed the catheter that was put inside the bladder.

The operation was done, but, as the surgeon cut open the patient's body to let out the nasty little men that were clogging up the patient's bladder, the nasty little men started to attack the surgeon for destroying their home - the patient's bladder.
    The bladder men bit the surgeon all over the body, but, help was at hand.
    The surgeon's team came to the rescue and got out their fly sprays.
    In an instant the nasty little men who fell out of the man's bladder when the surgeon cut open his body ended up dead - all killed by the fly spray.
    The patient was closed up, and to stop any more villains from invading the man's bladder, the surgeon inserted some soldiers inside the patient's body - a few men from the British army.
    Now all was safe fro Philip Crybaby as he had soldiers living inside his body.
Children
No Data