Hello.

Good evening from the uk. I'm Clara. 

I love love LOVE music! It's my life. I collect vinyl records and practice music every day. I'm building an at home studio complete with instruments which I am learning. I also sing, my voice is my main instrument and I use her every day Slight smile

I am also a big fan of diy and love to be busy doing diy with my tools. I'm a bit I guess, but I'm happy. 

I'm a huge lover of animals. I own two cats and four horses. I love to sing to my pets. They mean so much to me. 

I'm rambling so I'll stop here.

Parents
  • Hey and welcome Slight smile

I'm a fellow fan of singing so I think your home studio sounds very cool! I never could pick up and instrument myself though I've tried for years to learn piano :p 

I'm also a big animal lover, currently I have four cats and they're my favourite things in the world Smiley

What sort of music do you like? 

• Hey and welcome Slight smile

I'm a fellow fan of singing so I think your home studio sounds very cool! I never could pick up and instrument myself though I've tried for years to learn piano :p 

I'm also a big animal lover, currently I have four cats and they're my favourite things in the world Smiley

What sort of music do you like? 

Children
No Data