Relationships

Hello

I have a 17-year-old autistic son who is going out with a 16-year-old girl .

please can I have some advice as she always get him to do what she wants him to do ,She makes a lot of lies up to make him feel sorry for her but he doesn’t see it because he is very gullible and his IQ is about 10-year-old .
she lives an hour and a half away so they only met each twice but they are on the FaceTime together all the time and when I say to take a break we argue .please can I have your opinion on this and what’s the best thing to do

with thanks

• Like I said, girls act like they own the town as soon as they can walk.

• Girls are so Old-fashioned. Young boys don't stand a chance.

That's the problem with Mums doing all the parenting. The boys are always wrapped in cotton wool; due to the 'Family Name'. While girls have no boundaries and paraded about the town since they were eight or nine.

• well if he won't listen to them or you maybe all you can really do is work damage control and wait for her to show her true colours.

• Yes his friends don’t like as well and she’s blocked his friends but his friends don’t want to fall out with him so just don’t talk about it anymore anymore

• I hate to say it but advise like this is going to be hard for any young man to hear coming from his parents. Does he have any friends who might talk to him about it instead?

• ah thats the way it goes. men will always jump to the womans aid while the woman will always use and abuse and take advantage of the man.... then discard the man when they feel they have no use for him no more. 

not sure theres anything that can be done, this is just how it goes lol
    and yet we have silly women who claim we live in a patriarchy and yet its women who have the power and men chase them around doing what they ask like their little slaves. if he didnt then hed probably never get a girlfriend at all as the girls always want someone they can use in some way. surprised she didnt go for a older man who has a sports car and a good career though.

• thats really bad for a whole load of reasons

i think if you wait they will break naturally and if u try to pull them apart you will force them more together.

As long as he doent hand over all his money/items that are expensive.

I have seen people give away apple laptops and expensive cameras.

Its really hard to advise you, because you are closer to events on the ground

so trust your mum-sense (or dad-sense ).