Hi,my name's Jay,and 50.

Recently diagnosed as being on spectrum,now they saying maybe 'something like Autism' or ADHD(dont accept ADHD). Interests are Homer Simpson/Star Wars/electronic music

Parents
  • Hi Jay

I'm mid 50s and into (original) Star Wars and electronic music - I like the old BEF and Depeche Mode style but also the early 90s dance music - Prodigy etc.    I used to deal in vintage synthesisers - had hundreds of them.

Used to be into the Simpsons up to around season 7 - then they lost the plot.

What type of music is your thing?

• Hi Plastic. Ultravox,Gary Numan(80's),Depeche Mode(violator and before),Visage,Human League. And Electro funk from 80's-Newcleus and Egyptian Lover.
    • Was into rave era up to 92.
    • Stuck in the 80's really! Lol
    • Vintage synthesisers-sounds good.
    • Used to mix music,do abit now,slowly trying to make own music,fatigue stops me.

As for Star Wars like most of it,incl last 3 and Rogure One(worst one's i thought were eps 1-3 cos of digital backgrounds!).

Also like Dr Who(60's-80's,not all of 80's tho!).

Like all Simpsons,particularly Homer focused one's!

• OMG - Ultravox - Visions in Blue.   Numan - early stuff - Cars & Friends Electric.   Musical history.

Dr Who - the best was Piper & Tennant.    Tom Baker was correctly odd  Smiley

Simpsons - King Size Homer and Deep Space Homer - and A Fish Called Selma.

• Sorry - memory failing  Smiley

Reply Children
No Data