Struggles

Hello, I have 3 children, 2 of them have have Global developmental Delay, having been with my wife 17 years I noticed some time ago huge similarities, she is now being diagnosed and has a very low pain tolerance but she is so demanding and aggressive, my children don’t get enough of my attention if I’m honest and it’s leaving me exhausted and feeling like I don’t matter, if it wasn’t for my children I wouldn’t be here now.

I know it’s a struggle for her but I get no help, support or any time to wind down and it’s left me with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis, I wish I knew where I can turn to because it’s took it’s toll on me massively, whatever I do is never enough.

Parents
  • Honesty-in my book, no matter how brutal or not well received is always top of my life when I'm going through situations like this. My parents stayed together-but we all felt the tension.....I wish they had just gone separate lives. Everyone deserves to be happy. If you feel this way, can you talk to her? Maybe with a friend present to act as a protection is she is really angry/aggressive? Sorry you're going through this.

• Honesty-in my book, no matter how brutal or not well received is always top of my life when I'm going through situations like this. My parents stayed together-but we all felt the tension.....I wish they had just gone separate lives. Everyone deserves to be happy. If you feel this way, can you talk to her? Maybe with a friend present to act as a protection is she is really angry/aggressive? Sorry you're going through this.

Children
No Data