Brief Introduction

Hi, my name is Roger and I'm not sure if this will work but let's give it a try. I'll keep it brief as I'm very tired and it's late at night. I'm 27 year old male who has Asperger's syndrome, anxiety, panic attacks and other things that are wrong with me in mental and physical way. I work as a cleaner for famous supermarket chain and love to collect CD'S. I usually keep myself to myself which is the reason why I don't have friends (Although got a quite a few pals) and I'm single. Never been married and got no kids. Replay to this post or message me please to learn more about me. 

Parents
  • Hi Roger, Welcome to the Forum. I am a 49 year old female and have Asperger's Syndrome and Bipolar. I am starting a new job in medical administration. I am married to another Aspie and have 2 Aspie kids.I have a few friends but keep myself to myself too.

Take care of yourself and enjoy the Forum. 

• Hi Mrs Snooks, it's been recently suggested to me that I have bipolar on top of ASD. If you don't mind, I would really like to know more from someone who has a diagnosis. X

Reply Children