Brief Introduction

Hi, my name is Roger and I'm not sure if this will work but let's give it a try. I'll keep it brief as I'm very tired and it's late at night. I'm 27 year old male who has Asperger's syndrome, anxiety, panic attacks and other things that are wrong with me in mental and physical way. I work as a cleaner for famous supermarket chain and love to collect CD'S. I usually keep myself to myself which is the reason why I don't have friends (Although got a quite a few pals) and I'm single. Never been married and got no kids. Replay to this post or message me please to learn more about me. 

Parents Reply Children
  • Nice to meet you, plastic. I'm only young but I been collecting CD's since Xmas 2010 when my parents friend gave me Cypress Hill fourth album. I use to be into a rap a lot in my younger days but nowadays I'm into EDM (Electronic Dance Music) but I also like Pop music and Rock which is something I was bought upon on. I am real nerd when it comes to music and the stats about them. I been following the charts religiously since 2009. I do like other stuff too like movies (Horrors and Comedies mainly) and like watching football tournaments.