making friends

Hello my name is Mark and I'm from South Wales. I am 34 years old and I work in Tesco. My hobbies are going down the gym, walking, going for walks in the countryside and watching soaps. I am a very warm and very friendly person and I like to have a bit of fun and I am looking to make some nice friends. I also like eating out in nice restaurants and listening to 60's music and country music.

Parents
  • Hi I'm also 34, I used to work at asda. And I too like to walk, cycle and run in the countryside. You've got some awesome views in the south of Wales I'm really envious.

Who is your favourite country singer? I like jolene and islands in the stream by Dolly Parton and I like Conway Twitty and Roy Orbison.

• Hi I'm also 34, I used to work at asda. And I too like to walk, cycle and run in the countryside. You've got some awesome views in the south of Wales I'm really envious.

Who is your favourite country singer? I like jolene and islands in the stream by Dolly Parton and I like Conway Twitty and Roy Orbison.

Children
  • we are the same age, what things did you do when you worked in asdas? I listened to country music on Saturday in my house when my mum was making brunch. So are you working know? Where do you live? is it any nice places to cycle near by where you live? Its not where I live its all hilly. Its been nice talking to you. I hope to hear from you soon.