So I am dating a man with asbergers

I could use some tips and such I am doing all the research I can cause I do absolutely adore him I know it’s not going to be easy but I’m not a quitter 

Parents
  • I suspect the communication stuff might be the hardest part. Get to know how his autism effects him, 'cos everyone is different; what he struggles with and what his strengths are.

I can only speak for myself, but my relationships work just fine as long as folks tell me exactly what they are feeling and why and how they'd like me to help. If they leave me to guess at what they want and feel, they'll be disappointed. It's not that I didn't care, I just couldn't catch on.

• I suspect the communication stuff might be the hardest part. Get to know how his autism effects him, 'cos everyone is different; what he struggles with and what his strengths are.

I can only speak for myself, but my relationships work just fine as long as folks tell me exactly what they are feeling and why and how they'd like me to help. If they leave me to guess at what they want and feel, they'll be disappointed. It's not that I didn't care, I just couldn't catch on.

Children
No Data