Autism

Hi

I'm demi 

I was diagnosed with autism this yearFlushed

I've always new I was different (but never once

Thought I would have the Tag... I call it a tag

Because I don't see my self as different but

Other ppl do Rolling eyes ect if your a woman with kids don't get diagnosed I lost my kids because I have autism

Social services didn't help me just took my life away and left me fighting and trying to understand what was going on

I suffered that bad I went from a size 18 down to a size 10-8

I couldn't eat go out I was punishing my self for being the way I am now I'm scared of people and panic about being out side I have 0 support and suffer form mental health Beacuse of trauma and a rare heart condition called pots...

Sometimes it's best not to no... Who or what you really are 

Parents
  • Hi NAS65585,

Warmest welcome to our community! And thank you for sharing this with us. I'm glad you've been able to talk to other members about this and hope that that has helped.

For further advice, as aidie mentioned, you may like to contact our Autism Helpline team who can provide you with information and advice.  They'll be taking calls until May 19th.

https://www.autism.org.uk/what-we-do/help-and-support/helpline 

You can call them on 0808 800 4104 (Monday to Friday 10 am to 3 pm. Please note that the Helpline is experiencing a high volume of calls and it may take a couple of attempts before you get through to speak to an adviser).

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Eunice Mod

• Hi NAS65585,

Warmest welcome to our community! And thank you for sharing this with us. I'm glad you've been able to talk to other members about this and hope that that has helped.

For further advice, as aidie mentioned, you may like to contact our Autism Helpline team who can provide you with information and advice.  They'll be taking calls until May 19th.

https://www.autism.org.uk/what-we-do/help-and-support/helpline 

You can call them on 0808 800 4104 (Monday to Friday 10 am to 3 pm. Please note that the Helpline is experiencing a high volume of calls and it may take a couple of attempts before you get through to speak to an adviser).

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Eunice Mod

Children