Autism

Hi

I'm demi 

I was diagnosed with autism this yearFlushed

I've always new I was different (but never once

Thought I would have the Tag... I call it a tag

Because I don't see my self as different but

Other ppl do Rolling eyes ect if your a woman with kids don't get diagnosed I lost my kids because I have autism

Social services didn't help me just took my life away and left me fighting and trying to understand what was going on

I suffered that bad I went from a size 18 down to a size 10-8

I couldn't eat go out I was punishing my self for being the way I am now I'm scared of people and panic about being out side I have 0 support and suffer form mental health Beacuse of trauma and a rare heart condition called pots...

Sometimes it's best not to no... Who or what you really are 

Parents
  • Hi Demi, I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened to you. I too suffer with mental health problems on top of my autism. What help have you had with your mental health and is there anything that has helped.

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened with your kids. I hope that you will get them back. 

I keep my autism very quiet. Only my partner knows and a few close friends. As I've worried about the consequences of others knowing. 

• Hi Demi, I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened to you. I too suffer with mental health problems on top of my autism. What help have you had with your mental health and is there anything that has helped.

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened with your kids. I hope that you will get them back. 

I keep my autism very quiet. Only my partner knows and a few close friends. As I've worried about the consequences of others knowing. 

Children
No Data